News

  • Hansa, ONE open Rotliegend gas play in the Dutch North Sea

    Hansa Hydrocarbons has discovered gas in the Ruby structure in the Dutch North Sea, on the median line with the German sector.   The N05-1 exploration well, drilled by the Paragon jack-up Prospector-1, on the GEms licenses, encountering significant volumes of gas, the company said,…

    Read more
  • ABB Wins Contract from CSTS Joint Operation in Indonesia

    ABB has been selected by the CSTS Joint Operation to supply prefabricated electric substations for the Tangguh liquefied natural gas expansion project.   The CSTS Joint Operation is led by Indonesian EPC contractor, Tripatra, along with Chiyoda, Saipem and Suluh Ardhi Engineering.   CSTS is…

    Read more
  • Total strikes provisional deal for offshore Guyana farm-in

    Total has secured an option agreement to acquire a 25% interest from Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas in the Orinduik block offshore Guyana.   Currently Eco Guyana has a 40% share of the block, with operator Tullow holding the remaining 60%.   The concession offsets…

    Read more
  • Damen set to deliver AMPI fast crew supplier

    Albwardy Damen is set to deliver the new fast crew supplier Damen FCS 4008, named AMPI, to Dubai-based Marine Core & Charter LLC.   The AMPI is the first of two identical vessels for the same client, who is an integrated offshore support and marine…

    Read more
  • ExxonMobil Expands Methane Emissions Reduction Programme

    ExxonMobil has announced an enhanced programme to reduce methane emissions from its production and midstream facilities across the United States.   The programme, which builds on the company’s longstanding commitment to emissions reduction, prioritises actions at sites operated by subsidiary XTO Energy and includes efforts…

    Read more
  • Hurricane Energy gets nod for Lancaster development

    Hurricane Energy’s development plan for the Lancaster offshore field in the UK has been granted consent by the UK authorities.   The company on the 25th September said it had received development and production consent for its Lancaster field development plan, the Early Production System…

    Read more